The Reiki Level 2 Course is offered by Balazs Heller, Reiki Master for Reiki Level 1 practitioners to further their understanding on how to perform Reiki energy healing treatments on a professional level, on how to use the Reiki Symbols including distant healing and past-future cleansing, which allows practitioners to send healing energy to yourself and others through space and time, anywhere, whenever you choose to.
The Reiki Level 2 Course is limited to only 5 people creating an intimate environment so they can go through an inner spiritual journey which is a necessary step for all Reiki Level 2 practitioners to go beyond the ‘self’ for the purpose of the ‘service to others’.
The Reiki Level 2 Course is a hands-on experience as participants will practice on each other, share experience, practice meditation and they receive further energy attunement to develop greater sensitivity to energy, intuition and spiritual awareness.
1. REIKI LEVEL 2 HIGHLIGHTS:
– Begin a new 21-day energetic cleansing cycle with more in-depth practice and knowledge on Reiki
– Spiritual deepening on your responsibility as a Reiki Level 2 practitioner
-Learn the level 2 Reiki symbols and how to use them
-Learn and practice on how to perform distant Reiki healing
– Learn the technique how to search for problematic area(s) in the receiver’s body on your Reiki treatment
– Hands positions to treat specific symptoms like anxiety / stress/ moon cycle etc.
-Learn how to send the Reiki to your past traumas for healing
– Receive level 2 attunement that enables you to channel even more Reiki energy
2. BOOKING & VENUE
Pre-booking & Enquiries: 9999 1844, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Fee: 115 euros
Limited to max. 5 people!
Venue: Flat 4, Triq San Frangisk, San Gwann,
3. ABOUT THE REIKI MASTER
Balazs Heller, Reiki Master, Vegan Yogi & Spiritual Life Coach offers . Reiki Level 1-2-3 Courses and Reiki sessions in Malta.
Balazs was a professional gymnast for 13 years and throughout his physical training he discovered the power of energy healing and spirituality. He started his Reiki journey in 2009 in Ireland where he was fascinated about the healing power of Reiki. Balazs’ main mission in Malta is to enpower people to heal themselves through the energy healing of Reiki, therapeutic Yoga and Whole-food plant based diet and to create balance of Mind-Body-Spirit through meditation and other spiritual practices. Balazs gives regular talks on The Art of Self-Realizationm, Plant-based Nutrition and he certifies people to become FitYoga instructors around the world which he developed: www.fityogateachertraining.com
Balazs also offer regular weekly Tibetan Singing Bowl meditation sessions on Tuesdays at 8pm and weekly free “Reflections on the Life of the Spirit’ spiritual study circles on Mondays at 7pm. Please contact him on 356 9999 1844 if you have any questions.
3. WHAT TO BRING
– Yoga Mat (we have if you need one)
– A photo of someone you want to send Reiki energy
– A short essay on the ‘Purpose of your Life’
– A Top10 list of your greatest difficulties in life right now
– Please do not eat meat including fish and eggs, dairy products 2-days prior the course